Monday, November 25, 2013

Check, Check. 1-2, 1-2

Well, it's been a long time coming. A blog. Not that I have anything outstandingly new or important to say, but I do want to use the voice God has given me to reach the neediest people in the farthest places. The web seems just the place to do this. I am thankful for the opportunities online He's given me already to share bits and pieces of my life and what He's teaching me. I want to share more!
I pray that The Lord will fill me with His Holy Spirit and use my written words in this new venue to reach the lost, teach the searching, encourage the downtrodden, and uplift brothers and sisters in the faith. And you'll learn a little bit about me and my family along the way. :) I pray that this will be a useful & beneficial tool to connect us -- both my family across the country and God's family across the globe.
To God be the glory, great things He has done!

No comments:

Post a Comment